Hypo21 Oral Rinse
HYPO21 Oral Rinse removes most harmful bacteria causing Oral health issues.
It is a FIRST EVER clinically proven to be safe for use on all ages even under the age of 6.
HYPO21 Oral Rinse is suitable for anyone Prone to:
- Mouth Ulcers
- Sore Throat
- Cold Sores
- Gum Issues and Infections
- Bad Breath
HYPO21 Oral Rinse has been tested and is highly effective against most strains of Streptococcus on contact, which is a gram positive aerobic bacteria and is covered by the reference bug in our tests which meets the current ISO11930 criteria for the Efficacy of Antimicrobial Preservation Test which is highly effective against staphylococcus aureus.
HYPO21 Oral Rinse can therefore be used as a precaution against the spread of Strep A and Scarlet Fever.
- HYPO21 Oral Rinse is recommended for all post treatment recovery and daily oral hygiene.
- Highly effective oral rinse with no risk of irritation to the mucosa or respiratory tract
- The active ingredient (HOCl) is non-toxic and bio-compatible.
- Tooth safe and pH neutral,
- Non staining or enamel erosion
- Harmless to surrounding oral tissues and structures.
- Eliminates harmful oral biofilm in under 60 seconds
- Tooth safe and pH neutral
Directions for use: Pump once directly in the
mouth, swirl and gurgle for 30 seconds then
expel. Repeat twice a day.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a small
amount under adult supervision to minimise
swallowing. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Ready to use. Do Not Dilute or Decante