High Frequency Facial
High Frequency is a safe and non-invasive approach to improving skin health. Using electrical currents delivered via a glass electrode, High Frequency stimulates blood circulation to the skin surface, warms the skin, and converts some oxygen from the environment into ozone. These actions may dramatically improve the look and feel of all skin types, and High Frequency is highly beneficial for aging skin, sun damaged skin, and acne concerns.
What is a High Frequency Facial?
High Frequency is an advanced facial treatment which benefits most skin types. High Frequency facials treat and prevent stubborn acne, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps shrink enlarged pores and decongest puffy eyes.
High Frequency stimulates cell renewal and improves skin care product absorption by gently warming the skin.
During the Treatment
During the treatment gentle alternating electrical current is generated by the High Frequency instrument. The current then passes through the attached glass electrode, filled with argon gas, upon contact with the skin. This contact ignites the inert gas producing healing electrical light energy and unstable oxygen, instantly converts into purifying ozone.
The use of High Frequency current to the skin promotes a natural cleansing and antibacterial action that helps treat existing acne and prevents the onset of new breakouts. Clients with cystic acne will benefit greatly from this deep penetrating germicidal action of High Frequency.
Regular High Frequency treatments, combined with effective acne treatments, keep the acne away by cleansing the skin of acne causing bacteria. Additionally, the skin will be more receptive to acne reducing products.
- Reduce and balance sebum production
- Cleanses the skin of unwanted toxins
- Shrinks pore size
- Reduces the appearance of congested, tired, puffy eyes
- Improves the condition of oily skin
- Prevents the growth of p.acnes bacteria
- Increases the absorption of skin care products
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes the healing of scar tissue
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulates lymph drainage
- Helps diminish incunabula cellulite (first stages)
- Promotes healthier hair growth
- Acute infectious disease or fever
- Dysfunction or disorders of the nervous system
- Inflammatory disease
- High or low blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Phlebitis and thrombosis
- Undiagnosed lumps or swelling
- Under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohol