Chemical Peels & Enzyme Treatments
Chemical peels are one of the most popular methods of improving the appearance and feel of your skin. They work by removing the upper layer of the epidermis to reveal fresher, younger looking skin below, and encourage new, healthier skin cells to grow.
I offer a range of chemical peels and Enzyme peels to suit all skin types.
BioRePeel is an innovative medical peel, that uses patented 2-phase technology to provides a bio-stimulating, revitalising & peeling-like effect. It is one of the newest peels on the market from CMED AESTHETIC in Italy.
Its exfoliating and keratolytic action removes the outer corneal skin cell layers to effectively prevent the ageing of the skin, decrease damage from UV light, as well as decrease pigmentation and acne scars. It also stimulates cell turnover by and stimulating the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
BioRePeelCl3 is multifunctional and is suitable for all ages and all skin types. It has an anti-ageing function that results in brighter, tighter, lighter skin and the reduction of fine lines. It is also suitable for young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads, with recent mild scaring.
The advantages of BioRePeelCl3 peeling include the following points:
– After the procedure, there are no traces;
– the effect of the manipulation is immediately visible;
– no anesthetic is required;
– peeling can be used for the entire body;
– the procedure does not last long;
– there is no binding peeling to seasonality: you can perform the procedure at any time of year.
Which areas can the peel treat?
The peel is effective on the following areas:
What is the downtime?
There is no downtime, even though the peel contains 35% TCA!
The treatment is quick and delivers instant results with no frosting effect and no visible traces of the procedure.
After treatment, the skin feels soft, refreshed and revitalised.
What is different about BioRePeel?
BioRePeelCl3 is not just a peel it has the following actions:
- Protective and stabilising actions;
- Regenerating action
- Moisturising action
- Biostimulating action
- Revitalising action
- Peeling and keratolytic actions
- Anti-wrinkle and antioxidant actions
- Anti-acne, comedones & enlarged pores
What are the ingredients of BioRePeel?
The main peel ingredients deliver a level 3 peel and include:
- TCA 35%
- Lactobionic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Tartaric acid
- Citric Acid
How often should I have the peel?
For best results, we recommend a treatment every 7-10 days for 3 to 6 sessions. You can also combine the BioRePeel with the following treatments:
Before a Dermalux LED treatment or after Non surgical face lift.
Organic Chemical Peeling Treatment - Phyt's Skin Renovator
Phyt’s Skin Renovator is the 1st certified organic chemical peeling system, a skin renovator care based on 30% Glycolic Acid of natural origin, perfect for dull, pigmented and lined skin leaving it soft, smooth and radiant.
Results from a Phyt’s Chemical Peel
- Evens out skin irregularities
- Fades acne scars
- Restores natural radiance
- Reduces pigment irregularities
- Reduces pore size
- Smoothes out wrinkles and fine lines
- Softens and tonifies skin
- Smoothed skin 90%
- Refined skin texture 95%
- Reduced imperfections 80%
- Skin is revitalised
- Sun or UV exposure 2 weeks before, during and after treatment
- Medication with photosensitisers or blood thinners
- Wax hair removal, depilatory cream, laser facial hair removal 2 weeks before, during and after treatment
- Acne treatment
- Herpes, psoriasis, eczema, facial hives
- Recent facial cosmetic surgery
- Facial Vitiligo
- Sensitive skin
- Irritated skin
A course of four treatments every 7-10 days is recommended for ultimate results which would include a pre and post kit for you to use at home.
Course of 4 treatments including Phyt’s Pre-peel, Post peel and SPF £400
Matis Corrective Peel Solution
This new treatment is a 20% AHA peel and is a real alternative to aesthetic medicine. This highly effective professional corrective peel creates a visible “new skin” effect from the very first session.
Solution Corrective Peel is the first preventive treatment, recommended before any other anti-ageing treatment or in combination with it in order to increase the results tenfold.
Smoothed and renewed skin texture – New skin effect – Anti-spot action.
Who is the treatment for ?
All skin types looking for a refined, luminous and embellished skin texture, Spots are corrected, the skin is given a new light and a visible perfection.
Glycolic acid, Mandelic acid, Arnica extract & Panthenol B5
Can be used before any anti-ageing treatment.
Clinicare Instant Painless Peel
This natural enzymatic peeling gel is a totally particle and pain-free peeling gel that visibly removes dead skin cells to reveal brighter, youthful skin. This non-abrasive peeling gel delivers instant results by efficiently removing dead skin cells whilst encouraging new cells to come to the surface, leaving skin looking clear, smooth and soft. Tests show that the Instant Painless Peel greatly improves skin’s texture and radiance without any of the down time associated with chemical peels.
The natural multi-action enzymes effectively peel and help uncover a fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating, or causing undue stress to the skin.
- Can be used on the face and body
- Peels in just 30 seconds to 3 minutes
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Removes thickened skin and dead skin cells instantly
- Removes impurities and clears clogged pores
- Helps regenerate new skin
- Smooths and softens even the most sensitive skin
- Immediate effect with zero down time